My Guest Numbers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Call Me Maybe but Listen to Me?





Carly Rea Jepsen i listen to her song like 5 months ago,
when i first heard all think about it was just personal about having a crush on a guy who happens to be your neighbor. It was like 3pm i was walking around the house cause am really bored till when i walk into the living room i saw my Older Sister was watching Tv i kinda join in she was watching a music channel i was like about to leave after i watch a sad song, i was about to leave then i heard about this "Call me Maybe" i really didn't give an approve look cause that song is really personal

Till next few months my friends were like listening to the same song i heard few months, i sorta give another shot for me Carly Rea Jepsen if you're reading this maybe you should Call me Maybe...

But Carly the music video i mean you act like a 14 or 16 teenage girl who has a crush on your next door neighbor your like 27 have you grown up? :l

No comments:

Post a Comment