My Guest Numbers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Mother is a Physcho

Do i have a mother?, Everyone does. if you have a mother that is like my mother can you believe it.
My Mother is not like any other but she is so insanely mad can you believe it
She destroys me life and crushes it. Protective moms, never worry that. i worry about my mother she is such a (well you know).
I am coward, she gets mad at me for something i did wrong
but mostly she does it to my own father why?
cause she gets mad for being late, hanging out with girls.
But totally i believe him not my mother.
I always hate slapping my attitude she even said i never did what she ask 
Hello are you awake mother I've Done tons
- Open the door
- Sweep the floor
- Wash the dishes
- Get her phone
Tons of them plus she couldn't even get her phone its like 12 inches close to her
She makes me sick when she's mad you couldn't stand up talking to her
I couldn't , you shouldn't see my moms face like blah blah blah
i never stood up cause am i a coward?
No, actually kinda but am waiting for the right moment cause maybe my mom might kick me out in the house or something
Just the Right Moment....
But i am not killing my own mother i still love her i just want a punishment not to be too mad okay

Message for Mothers
Dear all Mothers,
If you are mad to you're own child, you can't be too mad most reasons why are parents have a bad temper due to their childhood but don't do the same thing to your own child, their just trying their best, Nobody is perfect everyone makes mistakes including your child so control it.

To all who are reading this maybe show it to your mothers They'll understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment