My Guest Numbers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dream Crushes

Okay, My Best friends have crush on "One Direction" Now their dream is One Direction is their boyfriend
their way younger than them their like 10 years old
Before Justin bieber, Greyson Chance something like that
I have a crush just one i have a crush on him since the 4th Grade
we both go to the same club and we both have same interest math,movie or somethin like that
He never notice me, but i assure he is the one but i might even ask him on PROM but its few years away till PROM.
But am too shy, its a good thing nobody notice.
They never think of me have a couple cause in class we have the "TOP CUTEST COUPLE IN CLASS"
but i never was but if it did my crush will think am a weirdo,
Its not my time to make a move but i did the best i could to notice me like i did my own interest
I never do these tips like Make yourself pretty something like that no i choose to be myself because i know we both have same interest.
But i remember i was part of the TOP 10 CUTEST COUPLES IN CLASS"
I was like the 7th  am with Matthew but i never have feelings for him NEVER Just my dream crush not Matthew.
but he transfer to another school i think about Matthew i think i had feelings for him since last year
i met him 4th Grade i sit with him i always notice my crush but not Matthew we talked together we play games but now i started to have feelings for Matthew and Dream Crush
what should i do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment