My Guest Numbers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Educational Life

Hey, My Name is VJ Blogger
I can give you my real personal self am a Girl
I like whatever i like
I still go to school am just a teen, with a school dealing life
I was dying to go to 1st day of school, you know new life, new friends, new personality
But everything is not what i expected, My Enemy name or i call her "The Wicked Queen"
she is my best friend before since 6th Grade now. I don't hang her out much cause she has a very bad personality were like 5th Popular kids in class but now this Year she is the most popular kid in class
I had to ditch her so i had to make new friends so i met one new student what i call her VJ's Friend
she knows all my secrets except am the VJ Blogger.
I never tell anyone who i am cause if they do my enemies are so killing me
Me and my VJ Friend are going to make new friends with these 3 other new students girl Sweet,Wilma and Chloe not really their real names i just like to call them
We sit with them now my Enemy "The Wicked Queen" (or WQ) took them as in they hang out with them and they sit with them i rather not sit with here so me and my VJ Friend okay its rude VJ Friend how about i call VJ BFF Okay we both dislike WQ She is so selfish and rich.
Trust me i had to ditch the Evil Diva Queen.
Now me and my VJ BFF Sit together only 

No comments:

Post a Comment