My Guest Numbers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sims 3 Supernatural

7th Expansion Pack is Back!
                                                        


I love sims 3 you know, but this is the first time that sims 3 expansion pack will be more darker than ever.

I expected this since Sims 3 Came out!
And am waiting for the doors.

But to be honest i will play maybe like only 2 months cause
The last time i played sims 3 was like 5 months ago even though its summer.

It was also my last movie made sims 3 till i prepared a comeback and return as a director of my new movie made of sims 3 and especially Sims 3 Super Natural.

Most fans expected this i beleive this will be the most bought expansion pack ever.
And i can't wait to get my hands on these...

So Prepare on September 4 and get Ready because i wanna be the first one...
I have a cousin who knows this guy who works at EA she told me when they released Sims 3 Pets. they were prepared about Sims 3 SuperNatural.

I am gonna love this cause i want to try new creatures such as...
Fairies, Zombie, Witches, Vampire (if you don't have late night expansion pack) and Werewolf.

I bet when the store opens all the fans will make a movie called Twilight.
So be Prepared...

No comments:

Post a Comment