My Guest Numbers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sbarro is Italian

I arrive at Sbarro Italian Restaurant,
The place is more like Italy and a fast food restaurant cause it looks like a buffet.
What i really love is like a buffet cause i have to speed up choosing.
Their Pizza was italian great, but am telling you this is my favorite Italian Restaurant cause
-The food taste great
- They serve food faster
- I love their bread
But the design was classic as same as Italy but am totally fine with it
I love Pasta but am not much into Lasagna my favorite food in Sbarro is Baked Ziti i prefer white sauce cause i love cheese am telling you if they ever cancel baked ziti i am not going to eat their again. Besides i love a big juicy cheesey baked ziti am more of a pasta.

If you love Pizza and Pasta i say you go to Sbarro thats their specialty so if i go to Italy i only eat Sbarro,

Ratings 8.9/10 this is your ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment