My Guest Numbers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Love Triangle Selena, Justin and One Direction

I seen couples in these days,
But Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Really?
At First i though Justin Bieber was a gay,
Cause his voice i heard his music 3 years ago when i was talking with my friends i heard him at the radio i really first think he's like 14 years old
But he was good, Am not really a fan of Justin Bieber but my younger brother is, but he's right he really looks like him his hair except his hair color and my younger brother sounds almost exactly like Justin Bieber,

He is a big fan, i thought of me and my brother record justin biebers song. So we did i record my brother's and use it justin Bieber's song One time. It was really good while i was recording the song i thought that it seems my brother is alot like Justin Bieber i though of calling him "Justin Junior" my brother kinda like it but he refused. We both post it on youtube but it only got 101 views for only 1 hour so we kinda both through with my brother's big career.
I was a fan of Selena Gomez since i watch Wizard of Waverly Place.
But am very sure i don't really think of them as a couple.
Me a fan of Selena and my brother fan of Justin Bieber.

So am not really approve this kind of relationship
But when i watch Kid's Choice award 2012, I notice while One Direction is singing it, It Gave Me a Shock i saw Selena and Taylor Swift Singing seems to me they like it.
My Opinion i think they have a crush on One Direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment