My Guest Numbers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love Square in my Life

I always knew Ells has a crush on Juanson, Juanson knew i mean everyone knew.
But i don't think juanson has feelings for Ells, My Bestfriend has a crush on Juanson but little like 5% but something is strange everyday. I sit closer to Juanson i mean he's just in front of me. We usually tallked and we sit together. he always read my diary which i have a message to boys

MESSAGE TO BOYS:
If you want to know if a girl likes you back, don't read her diary. Just ask her. but don't offend her she will think you're a crazy dude.

Anyway Juanson usually compliments me,and we kinda both have same interest. I mean my Best Friend Angel and Ells have a crush on Juanson but Juanson rather hangs out with me.

He even told me i was the nicest girl in class, In my mind right now ever since we both hang out i think he has a crush on me, but i know his crush maxine and robe i think.

I mean i know him since grade 5 we kinda play together. My best friend wynona we kinda battle with him. then now my new best friend angel kinda battle.

But here's the question i always think of
Do i have feelings for him now?

Am just a girl who loves love story, i have a crush on someone but no feelings for him somehow how could i expect my friend that am always happy with is the one.

Please tell me what to do about this confused love
Angel vs Ells vs Me for Juanson

I mean i really don't want to hurt my best friend and my friend of their crush
i don't want to fight,

I need your help if your reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment