My Guest Numbers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Goodbye Spongebob

My One and Only Favorite sponge in the whole world.
Spongebob Squarepants for 13 years but don't you think its very old i mean spongebob is always kids favorite TV Show, but don't you think its too old i am not saying we should stop watching spongebob,

Look Creators, We all Know Spongebob Will End Somehow...
But what will we do without our sponge buddy?
I know Spongebob will end before 2021.
Lets Keep Watching Spongebob Till We live, Spongebob inspire me when i was a little kid he made me use My Imagination, Am Saying Am going to miss him especially Squidward the funny one who is not funny.
Prepare your Flowers Kids their might be a real competition the new Tv Animation Show who might beat SpongeBob Besides Avatar The Last Airbender. Might be possible this year Legend of Korra will beat Spongebob 2nd Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment