My Guest Numbers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Blog or a Story

I know i have been doing my blog recently, am still focusing something. I mean i know i have a youtube account yeah..., I done filming recently am just focusing my other dream job besides directing is you know i wanted to be an author.
Yeah its sorta dumb but i just want to write my stories based in my life,
Am not making another Diary such as diary of the wimpy kid or something like that, but to prove i can do better am gonna write a story in my blog just a plot.

I Define this School a Strange.

Plot:
May is Girl who define her school boring, Lots of application, test and Educational teachers that i believe creepy. How can a small girl like May define this School Strange or The School just got bigger.
May is a 12 year old Girl in the 3rd year Highschool, believed the school hunted but each student never believed her cause of her imaginary games or is May Crazy or telling the truth...

In the future buy this book. This is for kids and teens who are small, but better



No comments:

Post a Comment